Retreat Package (Single Occupancy)
As part of the package you will benefit from an Initial consultation with a Comprehensive Nutritional Evaluation (before departure or upon arrival), 1 Follow-up with Bespoke long-term Wellbeing Programme (on return), and morning consultation, daily if any adjustments are needed.
1 week (7 days, 6 nights) all-inclusive in a charming listed mansion in Unesco protected South-West France Village (right on the Compostelle's Walk, ideal for peaceful walks in nature), with panoramic views over the Pyrénées, Private Art Gallery, and Concert Room.
Price shown above is for standard room.
Presidential room with private terrace and unrestricted view of the Pyrénées, or bedroom with double bed and single bed also available. Enquire for price.
The retreat is designed to cleanse and flood the body with nutritious goodness, and jumpstart a lifestyle change while being surrounded by like-minded people who will support and inspire you.
A total immersion experience. You will take a break from the stress and daily habits in order to focus on your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
You will also be given professional demonstration of healthy meal cooking, void of refined and highly-processed foods, most of which are know to be harmful and pro-inflammatory. Cooking classe, one of your activities, may involve participating in meal making, giving you even more reasons to enjoy your dinner, and to learn new skills and useful tips of top chefs.
Focus will not be only be on calorie restrictions but on eating the right kind of food for your, and your needs, so you can see positive results quickly, and ongoing support program with a follow up consultation.
- 1 individualised morning juice and all delicious meals
- 3-half-days Treatments at the Spa facilities famous for its natural spring water (depending on your choice of retreat)
- Daily cooking Demonstrations, and Talks on Nutrition, Wellbeing, Mindfulness, and Stress Management.
- Daily walks and other activities, including touristic tours of local villages and chateaux, Yoga or Pilates, Meditation and Gardening, etc.
- An evening introduction to gratefulness. Sharing at the table what you are grateful for on the day.
- Daily stress-relieving exercises
- Classical Music mini-concert (depending on availability)
- Initial consultation (if possible before departure. if outside of Greater London Area, consultation can be scheduled upon arrival at the retreat)
- Welcome juice
- Transfers to and from Airport
- All the juices, meals, and unlimited herbal teas
- Daily consultations (if needed) with your personal Nutritional Therapist
- Stress Management Assessment with your qualified Practitioner
- All classes, lessons, talks, meditation, and cooking demonstrations
- A tailored Nutritional and Wellbeing Programme, encompassing your experience at the retreat, and any further points discussed during a follow-up consultation (can also be done via Skype if outside Greater London area).
Special retreats will focus mainly on Raw diet, or Gluten-Free cooking and baking, Vegan or Free-From (including eggs, wheat, sugar, etc.), Stress Management, and Gut Repair, with an emphasis on supervised gentle Cleansing and Detox.
Check for dates and prices below.
*Flight and Travel insurance, extra Spa treatments, and any recommended supplements are not included